To commemorate our 30th Anniversary, our team has spearheaded a Charity Initiative, selecting several nonprofits and local charities close to our hearts and who align with our mission at Terra View Homes to give back to the community that has been instrumental in our growth.
As a part of the Initiative, each of our employees was invited to direct funds from the campaign to a registered charity or qualified donee of their choice. To make up all 30 donations, we came together to make an additional selection of nonprofits and charities in alignment with our corporate social responsibility agenda to create a positive impact.
We are honoured to announce that we have committed funding to the following organizations as part of our 30 Year Anniversary Charity Initiative:
- Art Not Shame
- Beginnings Family Services
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Guelph
- Cambridge Self Help Food Bank
- Canadian Mental Health Association Waterloo Wellington
- Epilepsy Toronto
- Grand River Conservation Authority
- Guelph Black Heritage Society
- Guelph General Hospital Foundation
- Guelph & Wellington Women in Crisis (2)
- Habitat for Humanity Guelph Wellington
- Hospice Wellington
- Integrated Youth Services Network
- Kawasaki Disease Foundation
- Learning Disabilities Association of Wellington County
- Michael House Guelph
- Nicholas Lambden Memorial Children’s Foundation
- Rare Charitable Research Reserve
- Rethink Breast Cancer
- Ronald McDonald House Charities (3)
- Royal Canadian Legion Br.234 Guelph
- SickKids Foundation (2)
- The Healing of the Seven Generations
- The Nightingale Centre for Grieving Children, Youth and Families
- Trillium Gift of Life Network
- Wyndham House
Note: some charities received more than one donation.
Our story began in 1991 with a simple mission: to build communities that will stand the test of time — with an emphasis on architecture, quality craftsmanship and energy efficiency. We owe it all to our customers, trade partners, suppliers, employees and incredible community partners such as the ones listed above whose trust and loyalty has given us so much to celebrate over the years.
Looking ahead to another 30 years!
To learn more about our charitable giving project and Terra View Homes, follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Linkedin or visit our website.